A new program for New Canadian Artists:
- A comprehensive series of workshops and training,
- One-on-one consultation sessions,
- Space for creating,
- Coaching opportunities
- and more …
Do you want to learn more?
Sign up for our newsletter to learn about this unique and fantastic opportunity!
My Art My New Land
The second edition of a series of workshops for newcomer artists to improve their communication skills and ability to adapt to a new society and culture. These workshops will cover topics including adaptability, communication, networking, and marketing skills. The workshops are being held in partnership with Cultural Hotspot, East End Arts, and Neighbourhood Arts Network.
Admission is Free but registration is required.
WHEN & WHERE:
22 Aug 2017, 5:30 – 8:30 pm, Centennial College, Story Arts Centre, Room 249
- Theme: Adaptability: Art resources in Toronto for newcomer artists, Facilitator: Neighbourhood Arts Network
29 Aug 2017, 5:30 – 8:30 pm, Main Squared (Main & Danforth)
- Theme: Marketing and Promotion for newcomer artists, Facilitator: Jason Maghanoy
5 Sep 2017, 5:30 – 8:30 pm, Riverdale Hub
- Theme: Networking and effective communication for newcomer artists; Facilitator: Sheniz Janmohamed
12 Sep 2017, 5:30 – 8:30 pm, Areej Gallery
- Theme: Business writing for newcomer artists; Facilitator: Hasti Havarinasab.
Photo credit: Cahoot Thatre
Meet and Greet with Art Gallery of York University
Monday, August 14 at 401 Richmond St. W.
In partnership with AGYU and YYZ Artists Outlet.
More information? Email us: email@example.com