Airsa Art & Thought Association
Airsa Art & Thought Association is a Toronto-based not for profit organization registered in Ontario in Dec 2015 based on its history in Iran from 2003.
Airsa’s goal is to support Internationally Educated Artists/Art Workers who are new to Canada through training, events, and community art initiatives to create a context for them to thrive and adapt to the new society, Toronto.
Airsa means Rainbow in ancient Persian Language.
- Reviving and reintroducing the arts to the society.
- Reducing the gap between the artists’ community and the public and developing some effective interaction among them through arts.
- Serving and providing facilities for the growth of newcomer and local artists from the community to enter the workforce as artists and art workers.
- Motivating and providing services for people with interest to learn and create art.
- Art and visual literacy are a necessity to better communicate with the members of the society.
- Culture is an individual’s identity.
- Remarkable newcomer artists’ practice has the positive impact on society.
- Interaction among communities enriches multicultural acceptance.
Have any question? Contact us: