Airsa Art & Thought Association
Airsa Art & Thought Association is a North York-based not for profit organization registered in Ontario in Dec 2015 based on its history in Iran from 2003.
Airsa’s goal is to familiarize people with the arts and to support communities, such as newcomers and newcomer artists through partnerships, cultural events, training opportunities, and community art initiatives.
Airsa means Rainbow in ancient Persian Language.
- Reviving and reintroducing the arts to the society.
- Reducing the gap between the artists’ community and the public and developing some effective interaction among them through arts.
- Serving and providing facilities for the growth of newcomer and local artists from the community to enter the workforce as artists and art workers.
- Motivating and providing services for people with interest to learn and create art.
- Art and visual literacy are a necessity to better communicate with the members of the society.
- Culture is an individual’s identity.
- Remarkable newcomer artists’ practice has the positive impact on society.
- Interaction among communities enriches multicultural acceptance.